I smell FREEDOM....
Can you smell it? Freedom is on its way to me with open arms... Its hurray for me! Some of you reading it may not feel like how I am feeling right now, but seriously it is a big deal for me. Finally, I can relax and do what I like that I have been holding on for the past few weeks. I scarificed quite a few things and kept some for my free time. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy (ummm... is it correct??) 2 more days and yes it seems that 2 more days looks long and tiring but then my reward is just within my reach soon. So I'm gona be a good girl and wait patiently. Great thing is that since we are working on the report right now, I told my group mates that I am not intending to bring my laptop to school. I decided to use the school's Mac in school. Can't wait to use the big screen at level 4 of my school [: Some times gets jealous that lifei and those doing 3d animations doesn't need to bring a laptop to school. You know it gets kind of in your way especially when you are on a bus. Everyone gets kind of clumsy when getting down the bus. Haiz~ finally I can experience a few days without the laptop. Although, I personally like a laptop very much since you can bring it where ever you like.
Well, my head felt kind of pain since this evening... and I am not sure why? And I can't find any medicine for headache too. So I guess my medicine for now is the water? Haiz~ but any way I don't really like medicine that much too, but I certainly hate to fall sick which i rarely do. But once I fall sick its normally a high fever and a pretty high one too. I proudly say that my immune system is the best among my family members, even my mum loses to me... hahaha.... I'm one healthy kid you know. So kids stop picking foods eat whatever your mum cooks okay which I presume that your mum cooks a balanced meal for you...